You are granted permission to use JCPP resource material as requested.
Permission is subject to the following conditions:
- This permission does not extend to copyrighted material from other sources that may appear within the borrowed material.
- This permission applies only to the use specified in your correspondence. New application will need to be made for other uses of the material.
- This permission will be for nonexclusive and nontransferable rights in the English language.
- If the information contained is translated to any other language, the user guarantees the accuracy and completeness of the translation and the context of the information included on the resource.
- The acknowledgement specified in this permission letter (copyright information) will appear as is on all copies of the document produced or distributed.
- At no time shall you have any recourse whatsoever against JCPP and its member organizations, including but not limited to, the recovery of any costs or expenses resulting from or related to your printing, display, translation, modification or distribution of the material.
You also agree to indemnify JCPP and its member organizations, and their officers and directors, from any and all costs and expenses, including attorney fees, resulting from or relating to your use of the material.