- This event has passed.
ACVP Veterinary Pharmacy Conference
June 6 @ 4:00 pm - June 8 @ 4:00 pm| $799 – $899
The only national conference designed exclusively for community veterinary pharmacy.
Networking opportunities with other veterinary pharmacy professionals and industry representatives at the Thursday night Meet & Greet Reception at the legendary Churchill Downs · Free Friday evening to explore Louisville — one of the hottest towns in the South · Ideal for new and established veterinary pharmacy practices ·
·Management of Canine Cough, Emily Sorah, PharmD, RPh, DICVP, FSVHP
· Equine Gastric Ulcer Syndrome — A Discussion of Treatment Options, Seth DePasquale, RPh, FACVP, FACA
· What Veterinarians Wished Compounding Pharmacists Knew, Cory Williams, DVM
· Oh Sugar! Managing Diabetes Mellitus in Small Animal Patients, Gigi Davidson, BSPharm, DICVP, FACVP, FSVHP
· This Works for Me! Panel of ACVP Fellows and Members
· What You Need to Know About USP and Revisions, Brenda Jensen, CPhT, CNMT, MBA